Sunday, September 03, 2006

If it’s Sunday, it must be dim sum. My mom and I went to Chinatown for dim sum and our weekly grocery shopping. We like to have some quality time to hangout with our peeps now and then. I think I need a nap now. There were spectacular melons and vegetables for the picking. The wintermelon was looking great for soup and you could smell the sweet aroma of the ripe Korean melons the minute you were under the canopy.

wintermelon and Korean melons

I went into a Japanese candy store and bought these jello candies solely for the packaging. The Japanese always have such beautiful packaging and presentation.

I would say they were more eye candy for me. I know that you cannot get the scale from the photograph. The package is only 2 ½ by 1 ½ inches.
Another day off tomorrow.

No comments: